English Language Requirement
I.Students must obtain English test scores that are equal or higher than one of the following tests.
- High-intermediate GEPT, 1st stage
- TOEIC 750
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL ibt 79
II.Student must provide a proof of the test score to the department to fulfill one of the graduation requirements.
Second Foreign Language
I. To fulfill the 2nd foreign language, students must follow the requirements below.
1. French: Pass Diplôme d’études en Langue Française A2 during junior year.
2. German: Pass Zertifikat Deutsch A2 during junior year.
3. Japanese: Pass N5 during freshman year, pass N4 during sophomore year, and pass N3 during junior year.
4. Spanish: Pass Diplomas de Espanol como Lengua Extranjera A2 during junior year
II. More test information is provided below.