English Language Requirement
Students must obtain English test scores that are equal or higher than one of the following tests.
- High-intermediate GEPT, 1st stage
- TOEIC 750
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL ibt 79
Second Foreign Language
I. To fulfill the 2nd foreign language, students must follow the requirements below.
1. French: Pass Diplôme d’études en Langue Française A2 during junior year.
2. German: Pass Zertifikat Deutsch A2 during junior year.
3. Japanese: Pass N5 during freshman year, pass N4 during sophomore year, and pass N3 during junior year.
4. Spanish: Pass Diplomas de Espanol como Lengua Extranjera A2 during junior year
II. More test information is provided below.